NORTH BAY, CA – Missed today’s headlines? Here are the Patch stories from Marin, Napa, Solano and Sonoma counties that people are talking about today:
- “The scam preys on the fear of the parent and constant threats to harm the child if the parent doesn’t cooperate quickly.”
- The federal voucher funding will be divided among Sonoma County, City of Santa Rosa and Ukiah.
- The 800-pound artwork went missing earlier this month from the community center lawn. Are the thieves leaving a clue?
- The 29-year-old has a prior criminal record of weapons violations, officials said.
- The 39-year-old was hit Tuesday night by a pickup truck while crossing the street, police said.
- Petaluma police hope someone in neighborhood saw something to aid with the investigation.
- The man reportedly dozed off behind wheel of Suburban and rear-ended a Yukon, driven by Napa woman with child onboard and stopped at light.
- If life in a tiny Sonoma Co. home with a backyard of redwoods is your dream … see this new listing from charming Guerneville.
Photo courtesy of city of Healdsburg
Get the Mill Valley newsletter